typcache.c typos

From: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: typcache.c typos
Date: 2018-08-28 04:40:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've attached a patch to fix a typo in typcache.c. I ended up also
rephrasing the sentence since "information about data types that is",
almost made me also want to change "is" to "are", since "types" is
plural. That would have been a mistake since it's talking about the
information and not the types.

Attachment Content-Type Size
typcache_typos.patch application/octet-stream 796 bytes