Re: Atomics for heap_parallelscan_nextpage()

From: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan(dot)pg(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Atomics for heap_parallelscan_nextpage()
Date: 2017-08-17 00:15:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 17 August 2017 at 01:20, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi> wrote:
> Looks reasonable. I edited the comments and the variable names a bit, to my
> liking, and committed. Thanks!

Thanks for committing. I've just been catching up on all that went on
while I was sleeping. Thanks for handling the cleanup too.

I'll feel better once pademelon goes green again. From looking at the
latest failure on it, it appears that your swapping of
pg_atomic_write_u64 for pg_atomic_init_u64 should fix this. My
apologies for that mistake.