plan_cache_mode and postgresql.conf.sample

From: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plan_cache_mode and postgresql.conf.sample
Date: 2018-08-22 05:45:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

While testing something that I needed to ensure a generic plan was
being used, during editing postgresql.conf I couldn't quite remember
the exact spelling of the option to do that. I think the valid
options for the setting should be listed in the sample config file.

Patch attached.

Attachment Content-Type Size
sample_conf_plan_cache_mode.patch application/octet-stream 565 bytes