Re: Copy json from couchbase to postgres

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rushikesh socha <rushikesh(dot)s(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Copy json from couchbase to postgres
Date: 2020-10-26 20:26:49
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 1:10 PM Rushikesh socha <rushikesh(dot)s(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Any suggestions on copying .json which is exported from couchbase
> using cbexport json. I used copy command but most of them are throwing
> error.
>
> pgdocstore=# copy schaname.tablename from 'path/filename.json';
> ERROR: invalid input syntax for type json
> DETAIL: Token "H" is invalid.

I'd suggest making a self-contained posting including the data you are
trying to import and gloss over how it is being generated. You've gotten
enough correct to get a json input syntax error so its the actual data that
seems to matter.

David J.