Re: Postgres user lost his superuser authority

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: varga(dot)dora(at)dvs(dot)hu
Cc: "pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres user lost his superuser authority
Date: 2017-08-16 03:44:02
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 5:39 AM, <varga(dot)dora(at)dvs(dot)hu> wrote:

We'd prefer that you not use the documentation comment feature for
soliciting help with issues. You should email the
pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list instead.

If you do re-post in the appropriate list I would suggest you at least
demonstrate how it is that you know what you claim.

David J.