Re: Get the date of creation of objects in the database

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Edson F(dot) Lidorio" <edson(at)openmailbox(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Get the date of creation of objects in the database
Date: 2016-02-22 22:13:12
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Edson F. Lidorio <edson(at)openmailbox(dot)org>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How to get the date of creation of objects in batabase?
> For example: The date of creation of tables and trigger.

​The only source of data for that question is the local filesystem. If
that is acceptable you can find examples online provided to others who have
asked this question.

If you want something internal to the database the answer is no. Those
same searches will turn up the various reasons why such a feature has not
gotten any strong traction from the developers.

This was my search query: "postgresql object creation time"

David J.