Re: BUG #16544: How to identify trigger is called from the node where row is created?

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "satishcampus(at)gmail(dot)com" <satishcampus(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #16544: How to identify trigger is called from the node where row is created?
Date: 2020-07-16 05:31:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wednesday, July 15, 2020, PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
wrote:

> Bug reference: 16544
> Logged by: sat
> Email address: satishcampus(at)gmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 12.3
> Operating system: Debian
>
> In BDR cluster, I have multiple nodes say A and B and it has table named
> 'config'.

This isn’t the right mailing list for this topic. It isn’t a bug report.
Moreover, core PostgreSQL doesn’t have BDR so this seems like it should
directed to whichever product is providing that capability. I’m pretty
sure that nothing in core PostgreSQL ties nodes to data. But if you want
explore this on the community lists you want to send to the -general list,
not the bug reporting one.

David J.