Re: BUG #17531: Push Notification Many Times Show.

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "seenu(at)erssmail(dot)com" <seenu(at)erssmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #17531: Push Notification Many Times Show.
Date: 2022-06-24 13:08:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Friday, June 24, 2022, PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
wrote:

> Bug reference: 17531
> Logged by: Seenu T B
> Email address: seenu(at)erssmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 14.0
> Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.19044-SP0
>
> Once select Query to push notification Show properly, but otherwise many
> times I can select multi query for several times this situation push
> notification still shown
> Hidden delay, So my Data view not properly.
>
> I Use PgAdmin4 in two months Otherwise performing not issue then One Query
> window I'm not run Multiple table one time Like MSSql allow Multiple table
> run single time
> So, this option very useful for development..
>
> Then I search How to Disable Push Notification but I didn't got proper
> solution........
>
> I'm Very Disappointment.......

Any chance you can provide an executable SQL script (ideally using psql)
demonstrating the issue? I cannot make out the issue from the provided
description.

If you execute listen you will receive a notification everytime one is
produced. You can unlisten whenever you want.

If this is some kind of pgAdmin-specific functionality (in particular if it
involves the GUI) this is not the correct place to report as it is not
developed by the core project.

David J.