Re: Postgres Database Service Interruption

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bablu Kumar Nayak <bablukumarnayak1432(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres Database Service Interruption
Date: 2024-01-16 13:21:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tuesday, January 16, 2024, Bablu Kumar Nayak <
bablukumarnayak1432(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Dear PostgreSQL Team,
>

> I am writing to inform you that our PostgreSQL database service is
> currently down. We are experiencing an unexpected interruption, and we are
> seeking your expertise to help us resolve this issue promptly.
>
> We would greatly appreciate your immediate attention to this matter. If
> there are specific steps we should follow or additional information you
> require, please let us know as soon as possible.

This list is here to discuss patch development for the project. As an open
source project there isn’t really a formal support list, though requests
for help are expected to be sent to the -general list, or maybe -admin in
this case.

If urgency is indeed a thing in your world you might consider paid support
which comes with an expectation of timeliness for help.

You might need to just restore from a backup as the log file says.

David J.