Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments

From: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments
Date: 2011-07-03 00:48:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Patch applies clean, does what it is supposed to do, and matches other
> conventions in describe.c  Passing to committer.   pg_comments may be
> a better way to go, but that is a problem for another day...

Thanks for the review, and sorry for my tardiness in getting back into
this thread. Since the describe.c patch is already written and
reviewed, I agree it's worthwhile to commit, even though the
pg_comments patch aims to stomp on this approach. (pg_comments might
need some further baking time..)

Josh