Re: pg_hba.conf : bad entry for ADDRESS

From: arnaud gaboury <arnaud(dot)gaboury(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_hba.conf : bad entry for ADDRESS
Date: 2016-08-25 15:47:45
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Francisco Olarte
<folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 4:28 PM, arnaud gaboury
> <arnaud(dot)gaboury(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>>> Are you sure your file name is correct and it is really used by postgres?
>> I think so as another service (Postfix) is running and working.
>
> It has nothing to do with it, except if postfix is using postgres.
YEs is has to do as postfix use postgress. So as postfix is working
well, I can suspect postgres is reading correctly pg_hba.conf.

>> How can I verify ?
>
> If you used hab, it is wrong,
I said it was a typo

if you used hba, consult the docs for
> your version & os and check.

Thank you for the tip.

Btw, if you have read the whole thread you would know my issue is solved

--

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx