Re: Stalled post to pgsql-bugs

From: Sushant Sinha <sushant(at)indiankanoon(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stalled post to pgsql-bugs
Date: 2015-07-23 15:41:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Ok. There is a problem with the patches that went in between Postgres
9.4.3->9.4.4

I downgraded to Postgres 9.4.3 and everythig is normal. "Actual disk
writes" in iostat is pretty much as "Total disk writes" (between 50-100
Kbps and not in Mbps). "vmstat 1" also shows no excessive disk writes.

I am using postgres 9.4.3 on Gentoo linux along with uwsgi, python 2.7 and
nginx.

-Sushant.