Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

From: Mark Rofail <markm(dot)rofail(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Cc: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Andreas Karlsson <andreas(at)proxel(dot)se>, David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, Hans-Jürgen Schönig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Joel Jacobson <joel(at)compiler(dot)org>, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Zhihong Yu <zyu(at)yugabyte(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Date: 2021-03-13 11:42:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> This still fails for CI (windows) and me (linux)
>
> Can you provide more information about your Linux platform? So I may test
> the errors for myself?

Seems the new tests fails every CI. That’s good honestly, that we found
this problem.

The `arrays` regression test extensively test the new operators. So I think
the problem will be in when the operators are combined with the GIN index.

The problem is that the tests don’t fail on my linux build. Any idea how to
replicate the failed tests so I can debug?

/Mark