Re: pam auth - add rhost item

From: Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Grzegorz Sampolski <grzsmp(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Grzegorz Sampolski <g(dot)sampolski(at)ogicom(dot)pl>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pam auth - add rhost item
Date: 2016-03-08 04:30:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Grzegorz Sampolski <grzsmp(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi.
> I thought link on commitfest to github url was sufficient.
> Sorry. Attached new patch.

I reviewed and tested the patch. With the addition of
new RHOST member to the passed items in the PAM
authentication doesn't have any impact with existing
behavior.

As Tomas said in up thread that RHOST is the item
that I also that can be added to PAM authentication.

I am not able to test PAM authentication using the
RHOST, can you please let me know the way for
the same?

And also the patch lacks of documentation changes,
As it adds the new pamusedns option and also it
sends the RHOST, so the documentation needs to be
updated.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia