Re: streaming replication, "frozen snapshot backup on it" and missing relfile (postgres 9.2.3 on xfs + LVM)

From: David Powers <dpowers(at)janestreet(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: Benedikt Grundmann <bgrundmann(at)janestreet(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-Dev <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: streaming replication, "frozen snapshot backup on it" and missing relfile (postgres 9.2.3 on xfs + LVM)
Date: 2013-05-16 12:10:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'll try to get the primary upgraded over the weekend when we can afford a
restart.

In the meantime I have a single test showing that a shutdown, snapshot,
restart produces a backup that passes the vacuum analyze test. I'm going
to run a full vacuum today.

-David

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com