Re: PostgreSQL 12.2 on Linux ubuntu 20.4 / s390

From: Imre Samu <pella(dot)samu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ian Dauncey <Ian(dot)Dauncey(at)bankzero(dot)co(dot)za>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 12.2 on Linux ubuntu 20.4 / s390
Date: 2022-06-15 15:46:56
Lists: pgsql-general

> According to the apt list for PostgreSQL there is nothing for the s390
system for version 13 and 14.

Multiple postgres docker images exist for "OS/ARCH=linux/s390x"
- "postgres:14.3-bullseye" ( debian )
- "postgres:15beta1-bullseye" ( debian )
- "postgres:15beta1-alpine3.16" ( alpine )
- "postgres:13.7-alpine3.16" ( alpine )
- etc.
maybe useful for testing on linux/s390x
( https://hub.docker.com/_/postgres?tab=tags )

regards,
Imre

Ian Dauncey <Ian(dot)Dauncey(at)bankzero(dot)co(dot)za> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. jún. 15.,
Sze, 12:59):