[GSoC 18] Perf Farm Project——Proposal Draft

From: Hongyuan Ma <mahongyuan1997(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Mark Wong <mark(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GSoC 18] Perf Farm Project——Proposal Draft
Date: 2018-03-24 14:21:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
My name is Hongyuan Ma. I am a junior in software engineering major in
Shanghai.I used to use the email address "CS_MaleicAcid(at)163" in the past.
However, due to some reasons, I consider using "mahongyuan1997(at)gmail(dot)com"
as my main email address.

For some time in the past, I have exchanged the details of the Perf Farm
project with the mentors. I think I have a clear understanding of this
project. I wrote a draft proposal for this project in GSoC2018. I wrote
down my implementation and plans as much detail as possible. You can review
it in the attachment or in the following link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TA8fc7SRTfR0_VsZemu1MvFpyMrGVDhVnUtIl4rA3uE/edit?usp=sharing

If you think there are any deficiencies in the draft, please email me at
any time. I am willing to discuss with you and improve it. Looking forward
to getting your feedback

Attachment Content-Type Size
Proposal Draft.pdf application/pdf 192.2 KB