Unable to recovery due missing wal_file

From: Patrick B <patrickbakerbr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file
Date: 2016-07-03 21:48:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi guys,

I'm currently using PostgreSQL 9.2.

One of my backup servers went down, and I had to re-sync the all the DB.
I used pg_basebackup and, of course, at the same time wal_archive.

Steps:

1 - Confirm the wal_files are being copied into the new server.
2 - Delete /var/lib/pgsql/9.2/data/*
3 - Double check the wal_files are ok into the server
4 - Start pg_basebackup
5 - pg_basebackup took 10 days, as our DB is 2.0TB.
6 - Start postgres with the recovery.conf.restore_comand
7 - Wait for the wal_files being processed

I got an error here: 00000002000013B40000001A` not found
How is that possible? If I double checked!! :(
I can't find that file anywhere.. and now I'll have to re-do all the work =(

Is there any tips you guys could give me on this situation?

Should I check the backup_label file when the pg_basebackup starts, and
check if the wal_file inside the backup_label file exists?

Thanks
Patrick