Interested in GSoC projects on pgAdmin 4

From: Haoran Yu <haleyyew(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Interested in GSoC projects on pgAdmin 4
Date: 2019-03-01 16:07:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-hackers

Dear PostgreSQL community:

I am a MSc student in computer science working on data management research,
and I will likely graduate this summer. I also was a participant of GSoC in
2017 working with the NRNB organization on data standards conversion.

I have been a user of pgAdmin 4 briefly, and I am interested in learning
more about the project and contribute to it. The projects web page lists 3
potential projects, but I don't know which one I'm suitable for. Are there
any suggestions on how to get started on exploring more about the Query
Tool in pgAdmin? For example, use cases with some sample data would be
nice! I also checked out the pgadmin4 repository from git, and I'll start
exploring the code shortly.

Thank you for your responses!
Howard