pg10 logical replication set schema

From: Gabriel Furstenheim Milerud <furstenheim(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: pg10 logical replication set schema
Date: 2018-01-30 13:47:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I've been following
https://hackernoon.com/postgresql-logical-replication-86df5b51cc5a to set
up logical replication.

I've created the table in master and publication

create table test_table_replication (a int);
create publication test_table_replication_pub for table
test_table_replication;

In the standby I attempt to create a table and a subscription

create table some_schema.test_table_replication (a int);
create subscription test_table_replication
connection 'host=localhost dbname=postgres user=standby_user
pass=pass port=$master_port'

And I get the error relation "public.test_table_replication" does not exist.

Is it possible to tell the subscription that it should use the table
some_schema.test_table_replication instead of
public.test_table_replication? I can't find any reference in the docs about
tables or schemas in subscriptions.

Thanks

Gabriel Fürstenheim