Re: SQL-standard function body

From: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL-standard function body
Date: 2021-03-05 05:58:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 12:13 PM Peter Eisentraut
<peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> On 11.02.21 09:02, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >> Here is an updated patch to get it building again.
> >
> > Another updated patch to get things building again. I've also fixed the
> > last TODO I had in there in qualifying function arguments as necessary
> > in ruleutils.c.
>
> Updated patch to resolve merge conflict. No changes in functionality.

Hi,

I was making some tests with this patch and found this problem:

"""
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.make_table()
RETURNS void
LANGUAGE sql
BEGIN ATOMIC
CREATE TABLE created_table AS SELECT * FROM int8_tbl;
END;
ERROR: unrecognized token: "?"
CONTEXT: SQL function "make_table"
"""

Attached a backtrace from the point the error is thrown.

--
Jaime Casanova
Director de Servicios Profesionales

Attachment Content-Type Size