INHERIT vs INHERITS

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: INHERIT vs INHERITS
Date: 2012-03-13 22:37:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Has anyone ever complained about the inconsistency (at least it seems
that to me) of using INHERITS in CREATE TABLE and INHERIT in ALTER
TABLE?
Anyone, besides me, think we should fix that? Maybe support both
version in both commands or choosing one using it everywhere?

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación