Applicant for Google Season of Documentation

From: Devansh Gupta <devansh(dot)gupta(at)students(dot)iiit(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Applicant for Google Season of Documentation
Date: 2019-05-30 17:39:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I, Devansh Gupta, have just completed my sophomore year in B.Tech. in
Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of
Information Technology Hyderabad, India and am planning to contribute to
the documentation of the *postgreSQL *project.

I have already used numPy for many projects and have gone through its
documentation to implement the same. I am also well versed with the
languages used for developing the project and also have the experience in
documentation as part of different assignments and internships.

Since GSoD is relatively newer, I need guidance to know where to start
from. Is there any task that I can perform to know the project better as
well as to develop and showcase the necessary skills?

Thanks and regards