Re: BUG #13654: how can i solve "cannot initialize shared memory"

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime(dot)casanova(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: dgkwon(at)insilicogen(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #13654: how can i solve "cannot initialize shared memory"
Date: 2015-10-01 13:44:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 29 September 2015 at 21:17, <dgkwon(at)insilicogen(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug reference: 13654
> Logged by: Daegeon Kwon
> Email address: dgkwon(at)insilicogen(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.4.4
> Operating system: mac 10.10.5
>
> hi, I`m korean developer.
>
> im not good at english.....
>
> when i develop webpage usnig django and postgres, server has critical error
> "EDB_Error: Cannot initailize shared memory".
>
> in my test, psql is well done usnig simple query but some qureys that
> containes lots of conditions are not working "Cannot Initialize shared
> memory"

Hi,

The error message says EDB_Error which means you probably are using
Postgres Plus AS from EDB, which is a fork of postgres and therefore
this is not the place to report problems for... you should contact
EnterpriseDB for that.

--
Jaime Casanova www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación