Re: PLEASE HELP!

From: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Mary Kellen Park <marykellen(dot)park(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP!
Date: 2019-07-17 05:41:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello Mary!

I am not able to reproduce this issue on Windows 64.

Following Artical might be helpful for you:
https://community.perforce.com/s/article/680

Steps you need to follow:
---------
1. Uninstall PostgreSQL
2. Stop postgresql-x64-11 service from Administatrive tools and services
3. After uninstallation if postgresql, go into regedit and delete registry
entry for
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PostgreSQL\Services\postgresql-x64-11
4. restart your windows system.
5. remove data folder C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\11\data
6. Re-try to install the postgresql
7. If you are still facing error then share uninstall-postgresql.log file
under C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp

Kind Regards

--
Fahar Abbas
QMG