OmniDB 2.5 Now Available

From: Monica Real Amores <monica(dot)realamores(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OmniDB 2.5 Now Available
Date: 2018-02-13 08:45:59
Lists: pgsql-announce

2ndQuadrant proudly announces the release of OmniDB 2.5
[https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/omnidb/]. OmniDB is an
interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, browser-based database
management tool. OmniDB 2.5 now allows users to manage multiple
databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and
fast-performing interface.

OmniDB 2.5 introduces the following features and improvements:

- Basic support for Oracle databases. Users can manage, connect, and
interact with Oracle databases using most of the same features
provided to manage PostgreSQL databases.
- New DDL Panel. A new panel located below the treeview displays
properties and DDL of the currently selected node.

For a complete list of updates, read the OmniDB change tracker here:
https://github.com/OmniDB/OmniDB

OmniDB 2.5 is available for download here:
https://omnidb.org/en/downloads-en and installation instructions are
available here: https://omnidb.org/en/documentation-en/installation

For more information, please email info(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com

About 2ndQuadrant
--------------------------
2ndQuadrant is your diligent team of PostgreSQL experts. As the
largest collective organization of PostgreSQL contributors, we provide
customers with more than just expertise - we give peace of mind. We
apply knowledge from over 100 years of combined code contributions to
the PostgreSQL project with more than 16 years of hands-on experience
through customer engagements to deliver high-quality, customized
services - making 2ndQuadrant the Gold Standard for PostgreSQL
products & services.
Our focus on service quality is reflected in the consistent
best-in-class NPS score of over 75 for more than 2 years. Spanning 22
countries and 5 continents, we sustain a local presence to better
serve our customers.

Monica Real Amores
Marketing & Sales
2ndQuadrant