Re: The documentation for READ COMMITTED may be incomplete or wrong

From: Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander(at)timescale(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: The documentation for READ COMMITTED may be incomplete or wrong
Date: 2023-05-19 11:02:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

> The attached v2 mechanizes that using two bool arrays.

I tested the patch on several combinations of operating systems
(LInux, MacOS) and architectures (x64, RISC-V) available to me at the
moment, with both Meson and Autotools. Also I made sure
eval-plan-qual.spec fails when the C code is untouched.

The patch passed all the checks I could come up with.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev