Re: ResourceOwner refactoring

From: Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander(at)timescale(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: ResourceOwner refactoring
Date: 2023-03-30 19:17:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

> This patch, although moderately complicated, was moved between several
> commitfests. I think it would be great if it made it to PG16. I'm
> inclined to change the status of the patchset to RfC in a bit, unless
> anyone has a second opinion.

> I added a test module in src/test/modules/test_resowner to test those cases.

Hmm... it looks like a file is missing in the patchset. When building
with Autotools:

```
============== running regression test queries ==============
test test_resowner ... /bin/sh: 1: cannot open
/home/eax/projects/postgresql/src/test/modules/test_resowner/sql/test_resowner.sql:
No such file
```

I wonder why the tests pass when using Meson.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev