Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow!

From: Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander(at)timescale(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, "Gregory Stark (as CFM)" <stark(dot)cfm(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow!
Date: 2023-03-29 09:03:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

> * Pluggable toaster

> - This seems to have digressed from the original patch. There were
> patches early on and a lot of feedback. Is the result that the
> original patches are Rejected or are they still live?

We agreed to work on a completely new RFC which is currently discussed
within the "Compression dictionaries" thread, see [1][2] and below. I
guess it means either Rejected or RwF.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20230203095540.zutul5vmsbmantbm%40alvherre.pgsql
[2]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20230203095658.imkcw2sypawe3py3%40alvherre.pgsql
--