Re: Show stored function code

From: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mephysto <mephystoonhell(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Show stored function code
Date: 2012-03-28 22:20:20
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Mephysto <mephystoonhell(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> \df+ shows function code.

well, I'm suspecting operator error, because psql \df+ func queries
pg_proc. if you don't believe me, fire up psql with the -E switch and
it will echo all sql it sends to the server and you'll see it queries
pg_proc. take the query it runs, and gradually cut it down and you
should find the reason. perhaps line formatting is throwing you off
maybe.

merlin