Inquiry about Functionality Availability in PostgreSQL

From: Sultan Berentaev <s(dot)berentaev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inquiry about Functionality Availability in PostgreSQL
Date: 2023-08-02 03:10:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear PostgreSQL Development Team,

I am inquiring about the availability of certain functionalities in the
standard PostgreSQL database. Could you please confirm if the following
functionalities are currently available in PostgreSQL:

1. Enforcement of Security Attribute Expiry
2. Restricted Data Audit Management Access
3. Limit on Concurrent Sessions
4. Access History for PostgreSQL

If any of these functionalities are not present in the standard PostgreSQL
database, could you kindly let me know and provide any relevant insights
about their potential implementation in future versions?

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

With Regards,

Sultan Berentayev