Re: Publish artifacts to Maven central

From: Stephen Nelson <stephen(at)eccostudio(dot)com>
To: Tom Dunstan <pgsql(at)tomd(dot)cc>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Publish artifacts to Maven central
Date: 2013-02-08 10:00:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:46 AM, Tom Dunstan <pgsql(at)tomd(dot)cc> wrote:

> Did this go anywhere? I don't see anything in the build.xml indicating
> that any work has been committed (at least on the master branch).
> Maybe it's sitting in a fork somewhere?
>
> I am also happy to help in getting releases pushed to maven central.
> If there isn't any existing build script work to get them pushed up,
> I'll knock something up...
>
> Cheers
>
> Tom

Hi Tom

I pushed it to my Github fork of pgjdbc:
https://github.com/lordnelson/pgjdbc on the build_script_maven branch.

I'm a bit of a newcomer to Git so hope I've done it correctly? I still need
to sort out the gpg signing part so it can be pushed to Maven central
automatically, and need some ideas about how to build for each JDBC version.

Stephen