PostgreSql Startup Error

From: Brian Mutinda <mutinda(dot)brian(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSql Startup Error
Date: 2011-12-15 05:44:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Team;

I am unable to start my PostgreSQL Server.

When I try to start the service I am getting the error below;

System Error 5 has occurred

Access Denied

Where could I be going wrong because it has happened to me more than one
time and what I do is to reinstall PSQL a fresh.

I need a long lasting solution so that I do not need to reinstall every now
and then.

I am running on windows 7

Kindly assist.

Regards;