Re: something better than pgtrgm?

From: Willy-Bas Loos <willybas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: something better than pgtrgm?
Date: 2012-10-10 08:15:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks, but no, we do need the performance
And we have admins (not users) enter the names and codes, but we can't make
it way complicated to do that.
I thought you meant that they see to it that the names end up in the
database under the correct encoding (which is a logical thing to do..)

Thanks anyway :)!

WBL