How to drop a temporary view?

From: Vincenzo Romano <vincenzo(dot)romano(at)notorand(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to drop a temporary view?
Date: 2012-04-20 15:36:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all.
I'd like use a temporary view "to hide" a non-temp one for some queries.
Later I'd need to drop that view in order to "revert to normal operations".
As there is no "DROP TEMPORARY VIEW ..." I'd be forced to "CREATE OR
REPLACE TEMPORARY VIEW ..." in order to "overwrite" the temporary one
with the same code as the non-temporary.
All this sounds quite complex to me. Is there a way to drop temporary
stuff before closing the session?
TIA.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT