Re: Deleting unwanted wal files

From: krishna chaitanya <krish050591(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Deleting unwanted wal files
Date: 2017-08-17 15:43:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for your reply, but will pg_basebackup generate a .backup file when
scheduled in cron job so that i can give that as input to
pg_archivecleanup. Also if i give archive_cleanup_command in recovery.conf
will it check the presence of recovery.conf file automatically and execute
the command from that file ?