Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: ml-tb(at)emagixx(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java
Date: 2012-04-27 13:27:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

More constructively, I don't think that this is Fedechicco's root
problem. If we make this change (and we probably should) he'll just
see another error. I'd like to try to figure out what that is, so that
in case it's another driver issue, we can address it at the same time.
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com