Re: test git conversion

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Marko Kreen <markokr(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: test git conversion
Date: 2011-12-08 06:27:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Okay, thanks for the tips. I found the relevant mailing list archives
and have been looking through the chronicles of the conversion. I'm a
little scared and very impressed. If anyone else is interested,

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-09/msg00636.php
(Tom's main post-conversion/cleanup report, including some details on
the RCS hacks)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-08/msg01247.php
(thread detailing original issues)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-09/msg00014.php
(continuation of above)

There are some other threads that month, but nothing else seems
directly relevant. I'll spend some time digging through these and try
the same RCS hack.

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com