Analyze plan of foreign data wrapper

From: Mathieu PUJOL <mathieu(dot)pujol(at)realfusio(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Analyze plan of foreign data wrapper
Date: 2018-06-28 09:45:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello!
I'am writing a foreign data wrapper. To avoid returning data for a column
that is not used, I parse 'targetlist' and 'qual' of the Plan.
I'am able to find Var nodes but I can't figure out how i could now if this
node is related to a column my foreign table.
I guess that the field 'location' is the solution but I don't understand
how to use it to retrieve target table oid and column index.
I hope someone could help me.
Thanks in advance
--
Mathieu PUJOL