Re: Postgresql 9.2.4 - timezone error

From: Bhushan Pathak <bhushan(dot)pathak02(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rob stone <floriparob(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql 9.2.4 - timezone error
Date: 2014-05-30 06:49:20
Lists: pgsql-general

There was a redirect loop created somehow -
[root ~]# ls -l /etc/localtime
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 36 May 12 01:13 /etc/localtime ->
/usr/share/zoneinfo/America/New_York
[root ~]# ll /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/New_York
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 14 Feb 21 00:08 /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/New_York
-> /etc/localtime

I deleted both the links, updated the TZ rpm package & restarted the
server. That solved the issue. Thanks for your help.

Bhushan