regression test failed when enabling checksum

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: regression test failed when enabling checksum
Date: 2013-03-25 17:50:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I found that the regression test failed when I created the database
cluster with the checksum and set wal_level to archive. I think that
there are some bugs around checksum feature. Attached is the regression.diff.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Attachment Content-Type Size
regression.diffs application/octet-stream 23.6 KB