Re: Tab completion support for ALTER SUBSCRIPTION REFRESH PUBLICATION

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2017-04-12 14:48:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a patch for $subject. Please check it.

+ COMPLETE_WITH_LIST8("WITH", "CONNECTION", "SET PUBLICATION", "ENABLE",
+ "DISABLE", "OWNER TO", "RENAME TO", "REFRESH PUBLICATION WITH");

"WITH" should be "WITH ("?
Also "REFRESH PUBLICATION WITH" should be "REFRESH PUBLICATION WITH ("?

BTW, I found that ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... RENAME TO exists in tab-complete.c,
but not in the documentation. ALTER PUBLICATION has the same issue, too.
So I think that we need to apply the attached patch which improves the
documentation
for ALTER PUBLICATION and SUBSCRIPTION.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Attachment Content-Type Size
bugfix.patch application/octet-stream 3.3 KB