Is Postgres database server works fine if there is a change in system time?

From: Prakash Itnal <prakash074(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is Postgres database server works fine if there is a change in system time?
Date: 2015-06-17 07:36:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Currently we observed that certain postgres child process, for eg.
autovacuum worker, are not working as expected if there is a system time
change. So I wanted to know if postgres already supports system time
changes or not.

Please confirm if postgres already handles system time changes or not.

--
Cheers,
Prakash