Question regarding SQL-query minimizer

From: Jinho Jung <visusee(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question regarding SQL-query minimizer
Date: 2018-10-10 12:53:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, I am Jinho. Yesterday, I found one interesting SQL statement that
actual query execution time took much longer than expected. I also check
the result is wrong from EXPLAIN ANALYZE.

Current problem is the length of SQL (14KB) when I try to analyze the root
cause. If you want to remove unnecessary part (i.e., minimize the size of
SQL unless it contains same problem), do you use any tool?

Thanks,
Jinho Jung