Re: libpq options

From: Şahap Aşçı <sahapasci(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: libpq options
Date: 2017-11-28 08:00:14
Lists: pgsql-docs

I think this solves the consistency issue that i am talking about. Well, i
am just looking from documentation user point of view.

If it's developer only option and shouldn't be documented then maybe adding
a 'IDENTIFY_SYSTEM' parameter to pg_receivexlog is more appropriate.
like this pg_receivexlog ... --identify-system

--
Şahap Aşçı
<https://tr.linkedin.com/in/sahapasci>