Re: How to restore an entire server from a .sql file created with PGAdmin Backup Server?

From: Pushpendra Singh Thakur <thakur(at)corexprts(dot)com>
To: Robert Frantz <rfrantz(at)cognitronix(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to restore an entire server from a .sql file created with PGAdmin Backup Server?
Date: 2011-08-20 09:33:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

There is a good article on this subject,
http://www.rootninja.com/how-to-restore-postgres-database-from-dumpall-backup/

--
Pushpendra Singh Thakur

*COREEXPERTS Technologies Private Limited*
Business Process Automation & IT Support Services
http://www.corexprts.com
Phone - 91-761-4070036
Fax - 91-761-4010530
SMS - 97-555-21174