Re: data to json enhancements

From: Misa Simic <misa(dot)simic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: data to json enhancements
Date: 2012-09-29 07:49:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

No probs...

And I did...The thing is, subject is to wide... Post too long... Intention
was just to better explain thoughts... I am not a blogger anyway, just new
in Postgres community... Trying to say, probably 90% of post would be
suficient just for the list, and because of i am new it is hard to me to
identify that right 10% peace :)

cheers,

Misa