PostgreSQL proposal of Google Summer of Code

From: Maryam Farrukh <maryam(dot)farrukh1995(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL proposal of Google Summer of Code
Date: 2020-03-24 21:25:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very much interested in working on a project of PostgreSQL for Google
summer internship. While I was writing a proposal, I came across some
guidelines by the company to get in touch about the nature of the project
and then draft the proposal. I would be very much interested in learning
more about the project so I can come up with a reasonable proposal.

Best regards,
Maryam Farrukh