Re: [pgcommitfest2] Sorting columns

From: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, Pierre Giraud <pierre(dot)giraud(at)dalibo(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgcommitfest2] Sorting columns
Date: 2018-01-20 21:25:42
Lists: pgsql-www

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 5:21 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
> Does anybody else have an opinion of this?

Doesn't this kind of thing generally happen using Javascript, rather
than by doing an http request to the server? For example:

https://www.learningjquery.com/2017/03/how-to-sort-html-table-using-jquery-code

(The only reason that I know this is because pgbench-tools used
jQuery...I am pretty clueless when it comes to front end web
development.)

--
Peter Geoghegan