Re: On How To Shorten the Steep Learning Curve Towards PG Hacking...

From: Kang Yuzhe <tiggreen87(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: On How To Shorten the Steep Learning Curve Towards PG Hacking...
Date: 2017-04-18 08:52:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Amit,
Thanks gain for being patient with me.
YES, I am working with the PostgreSQL source git repository but I don't
think I updated my local forked/cloned branch. I am also working on
standalone PG 9.6.2 source code as well.

I will try to fetch/pull the PG master content to my forked/cloned branch
and apply those current patches.

I will also try to reply to the email threads where I downloaded the
patches so that they can update their patches accordingly.

Thanks,
Zeray